We’re looking for a site reliability engineer to join our technical team based in Paris, France. We are assembling a strong technical team and are looking for talented newcomers to help us build a bank!
What you will do:
Ensure stability of our platform for our customers
- Set up the 3 pillars of observability:
- Leverage monitoring platform:
- Machines: keep them healthy (memory / CPU / disk)
- Functional: be alerted when application stops behaving correctly and have a response plan
- Manage databases
- Providers: since we are heavily reliant on of our providers to make them accountable for SLAs
Ensure security of our platform for our customers
- Run regular external security audit or pentests, implement recommendations
- Create an AWS organization with individual accounts per projects, manage ACLs
Ensure scalability of our platform for our customers
- Migrate to infrastructure as code
- Containerize all our applications
- Replicate our infrastructure in new markets
Help the technical team to perform better
- Provide the dev team with tools to easily release, monitor and have their code run in production
Our current technical stack:
- Our customer product is an android application
- It communicates with a Ruby on Rails backend (sidekiq, rspec)
- The credit decision algorithms run on Python (flask, scikit-learn, pandas, sqlalchemy, dash, bokeh)
- We are hosted on AWS: we use Elastic Beanstalk, a RDS Aurora mysql database, S3, Kinesis (data-stream, firehose)
- Data warehouse on GCP (GCS, BigQuery, Cloud Composer)
- We rely on Travis for our CI/CD
Location: Paris, France
Starting date: ASAP
Remuneration: Competitive + Stock Options
At FairMoney we work hard and get things done.
We value ownership and only recruit exceptional bar raisers restlessly chasing the most ambitious avenue.
We love data driven and logical minds that support a direct feedback culture and don't waste time thinking about fancy titles.
We make mistakes, value the learning process and embrace iteration.
At the core of what we do is the customer and we will not rest before FairMoney is improving the lives of millions.