We’re looking for a data engineer to join our technical team based in Paris, France. We are assembling a strong technical team and are looking for talented newcomers to help us build a bank!
What you will do:
Build a data warehouse
- We have been sustaining a growth of +20% per month for the last 12 months and we aim to continue having a very aggressive growth rate, you will have the responsibility to build a modern data warehouse both flexible and scalable to fulfill all team needs (data scientists, data analysts, business and finance).
Build tools for data handling / cleaning
Assure data quality / preparation / formatting to democratize access to the data for other teams (ETL, data warehousing, data pipelines…)
Abstract business logic thanks to data modeling
As the team is small you will have the opportunity to expand your contribution on other projects depending on your affinity (dataset creation, model deployment, backend, android...)
Our current technical stack:
- Our customer product is an android application
- It communicates with a Ruby on Rails backend (sikekiq, rspec)
- The credit decision algorithms run on Python (flask, scikit-learn, pandas, sqlalchemy...)
- We are hosted on AWS: we use Elastic Beanstalk, a RDS Aurora mysql database, S3, Kinesis (data-stream, firehose)
- Prototype of a data warehouse on GCP (GCS, BigQuery, Cloud Composer)
- We have automated tests that run on Travis
You will have the opportunity to introduce new technologies in our technical stack
Location: Paris, France
Starting date: ASAP
Remuneration: Competitive + Stock Options
At FairMoney we work hard and get things done.
We value ownership and only recruit exceptional bar raisers restlessly chasing the most ambitious avenue.
We love data driven and logical minds that support a direct feedback culture and don't waste time thinking about fancy titles.
We make mistakes, value the learning process and embrace iteration.
At the core of what we do is the customer and we will not rest before FairMoney is improving the lives of millions.